Saturday, December 30, 2006

Internet Discoveries

Okay. This is going to be short because I just accidentally deleted this post and it annoys me that I keep closing out of windows.


Two new things I've found on the internet today: 15 Minute Ficlets and the Fake Name Generator.


15minuteficlets is a comminuty at livejournal. I plan to use their words to do my own fifteen minute ficlets here on my blog. They will most likely be either Supernatural fanfic, or original, unless I get really creative and imaginite and use a different fandom.


The Fake Name Generator does exactly what you think it does and more. It generates the following for a fake person:
Fist Name, Middle Initial, Last Name
Street Address
Phone Number
E-Mail Address
Credit Card Number and Expiration Date
SSN (for a fake US person)


I plan to use it for character information for stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment