Sunday, December 31, 2006

Finally Some Commercials!...And I Hate Commercials

The CW is awesome. I have decided. I watched The Simpsons tonight and during the two episodes I watched I saw two Supernatural commercials and a Stargate SG-1 commercial. I'm used to seeing one Supernatural commercial a week or so. Not two in the space of an hour. And I haven't seen a Stargate SG-1 commercial in like forever.


The people behind the making of the Supernatural commercials are also awesome. I already said this when I saw their commercial for "Croatoan". And now I'm saying it again. The commercials I saw tonight (it was the same one both times) started with clips of the guys using aliases. Then the background went black and some words came up on the screen: Adventure has a new name. Then more clips of the guys using aliases (ex. priests, students, lawyers, etc.) Then the background went black again and the words "Well actually, alot of them" (not exactly). The commercial ended with the scene from "Bloodlust" where the sheriff (or whoever) asks what newpaper they work for and Dean says one name and Sam says another, then they try to correct each other and Dean ends up saying "I'm new." I love this commercial, and if I had a link to it on youtube.com or cwtv.com I would gladly put it up here, but I've been unable to find it online. Maybe it'll be up in a couple days. I'll keep looking (I'd like to see it a few more times).

No comments:

Post a Comment