Monday, December 04, 2006

"Crossroad Blues" Review Addition & Supernatural Praise

I'm adding something to my "Crossroads Blues" review. Even though it's been like two weeks since the episode. Dean's Latin is awesome!! And he should speak it more often. I think that's the coolest thing I've heard since ever. Go Jensen!! Jensen speaking Latin is one of the sexiest things anyone's ever heard. Also on that list Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Possessed!John. I didn't think his voice could get any "awesome-er", but it did.


^*^*^*^*^



And now I want to share this picture.



This picture is from Supernatural. Internet-wise it's from Anteka's LiveJournal. I've seen it all over Supernatural stuff, but that was the first place I could think to steal it from. I take no credit for it. I didn't resize it or anything. I think it's an awesome example of the fine work people are doing on Supernatural. As soon as we have new ink cartridges I'm gonna print it and it will go on my "Wall of Inspiration".


No comments:

Post a Comment