Saturday, January 10, 2009

Wow, I fail!

So, I've been kinda busy, but not really. I started back at work and I'm in season six of The X-Files now. I also watched all of the first season of Chuck and I'm almost caught up with the episodes of season two that have aired. It's such a cute show.


I've spent the better part of today watching Chuck and The X-Files (I switch back and forth) while working on the redesign of my portfolio. Once a year or so, I completely redo the site and then I ignore it until I redesign it the next year. It's just how it works. I finished the design and I'm working on putting the content in now. I'll post again tonight (if I remember) with all the episodes of show I've watched and how I've felt about them.


Erin and I watched the Christmas episode of Doctor Who. I liked it. I'm glad that guy's not the new Doctor. I've seen the guy they've chosen for Eleven and I'll give him a chance. He's really young, but he's still like eight years older than me (so still out of my age range).

No comments:

Post a Comment