Wednesday, May 14, 2008

To Izzi

I am sorry to say that I am no help at all in the fanfic department. While I do read a lot of fanfics (Supernatural and Stargate Atlantis, specifically) I tend more toward hurt/comfort fics. So if you ever need to find hurt!Dean stories, I'm your girl!! But I'm not really into Dean having a love interest unless the story is really well done. I will recommend "Like Us But On Horseback" by theplanetmary. It's not necessarily a love story, but there is a female character in it and she's pretty cool.


Like I said, if you ever find yourself in need of hurt!Dean fanfics I know where to dig them out of the woodwork. And if you get into Stargate Atlantis and need Shepwhump (hurt!Sheppard) stories I can help you out there too.


Thanks for reading. It's kinda cool know that people are looking at what I write.


Continue watching Supernatural, it's good stuff. I'm so excited and nervous about the season finale tomorrow.


Meg


P.S. ZOMG, Jensen is so hot!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Meg,

    thank you so much for your reply and for your help on the fanfic :) i guarantee you i will read the one you've recommended.

    to tell you the truth, i am okay reading fanfic just as long there's dean, hahah...he is so adorable, i just can't resist! anyway, at the moment i have only watched until episode 9. in my country the tv is showing the 2nd season *rolled eyes* so i had to rely on my brother to download the newest episodes.

    well, talk to you later!

    izzi

    ReplyDelete