Sunday, May 04, 2008

Script Frenzy, Summerwrite, Stop the Neglect

I finished script frenzy with a 30 page script. The script is incomplete, there are spelling errors and there are large gaps where I never wrote anything, but Script Frenzy is over, and for that I am thankful. I hate my plot and characters and I hope to never open up that script ever again. Thank the Impala it's done.


On to my next crazy ridiculous writing challenge: summerwrite. Summerwrite is a writing chalenge, much like NaNoWriMo, the goal is to write 150,000 wourds during the summer months (May, June, July, August). Because the goal is 37,500 words a month instead of 50,000, like NaNo, the daily word count quota is smaller. I've added a progress bar under my profile info here on Got Nothin'. That'll change everytime I update my word count on the site the bar is from. I've been posting updates to my livejournal (because summewrite is run through a livejournal community). So far I have 3,454 words. I'm almost caught up to yesterday's quota. Despite being behind on quotas, I really like what I've written so far. I think it's really good.


Also, I'd like to stop neglecting my blog. I don't mean to do it. I'll try to write more in here throughout summerwrite; excerpts, word counts, etc.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure than Dean is very sad you've been neglecting him. haha. I love reading you blog. Kitty from your post on 4/23 is adorable. I'll yell at you to post more often.

    ReplyDelete