Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Portfolio and Flock

I'm gonna be all backwards and blog about Flock first. Flock is a web browser. The Flock browser focuses on people connecting with others over the internet. Here is the link to the Flock web page: http://flock.com. It's pretty cool, and brings the number of browsers I have on Leviathan to five: Opera (my default browser), Firefox, Safari, Flock and Internet Explorer (yes, I put IE last on purpose).


My portfolio. I have FINALLY redesigned my portfolio website: http://excited-geek.com. The redesign isn't complete yet, but I have a home page and a WordPress blog. And I made the theme for my blog all by myself. The theme is made for the specific purpose of looking exactly like the main website. I'm going to get trucking on the portfolio page tonight at work. I work for four hours, so I should be able to get that page done. I'm hesitant about dong my about page, because I don't know what to write about myself. At least not enough to take up space on a whole page and normal enough to make it seem like I'm not just a dork, but also really good at what I do (web design, and I am really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment