Friday, April 18, 2008

Blog Neglect

I'm so glad that nobody ever gets in trouble for blog neglect, otherwise I would have serious legal problems. I can't believe I haven't updated since April 9. It doesn't feel like it's been that long.


First off, Script Frenzy. I have 19 pages, and I'm shooting for 50 by the end of the month. As much as I'd love to make 100 pages, my plot really isn't inspiring me to write and I've got exams and projects that I'm finishing up this week and next, and after that I'll be moving out of my dorm room and back into my home in Topsham.


I've just finished my Web Dev and Database finals and I think I did really well. yay me!


Flash, I have it. I'm playing around in Flash, and I've beeing playing around in Photoshop for a while. I'm taking a Flash class next semester and I want to get some practice in before hand. Because I really like being awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment