Saturday, December 08, 2007

If You Like Supernatural, You'll Love This!

For anyone who reads my blog. Which I'm sure is at least two people (so what if I read my own blog? I write some good stuff).


I am about to post a link. I'm posting it for my benefit as well as the benefit of anyone else reading here in silence that enjoys Supernatural.


Here's the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3922199/What_to_expect_when_your_Impalas_Expecting.


That URL is for a Supernatural fanfiction I just read. It is one of the most amazing stories I have ever read. And I read a lot. It's not a long fic, but it's not super short. It's humor. You don't need to know a lot about Supernatural to read it. If you know that Dean and Sam are brothers that drive a '67 Chevy Impala around the continental U.S. and hunt demons, spirits and other evil supernatural forces, then you're good. You should also know that Booby owns a salvage yard and is full of awesome and win.


Note: Do not read in a class or the workplace. The fanfiction I linked to causes extreme laughter.


Monique: I hope you read this because it's full of cute that even you will appreciate.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god. That story, I almost died. So funny Meghan! Love You

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That was an awesomely cute story! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete