Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Sleeping On The Inside

Sleeping On The Inside: That's what I'm doing. I'm sleeping, but I'm awake. It's not because I'm bored, it's just because I didn't get enough sleep and I dislike mornings. So here I am, at work, sleeping on the inside. And trying my best not to fall asleep on the outside as well.


I slid past 8k last night before bed (I wouldn't go to bed until I reached it). Today I'd really like to catch up, but I'll take one thousand at a time. I'm going to try to push closer to 9k between now and noon. Then after lunch I can write in my room with music (though I may need to take a nap). I'm doing homework somewhere around 3pm. Then I can write more until dinner between 5pm and 7pm. And I work again from 8pm to midnight. I'll be able to bring my laptop for that shift, and write more. Wednesdays in November are going to be my catch up day because I'd really like to catch up to the 11,900 words I'm supposed to be at. I think it would feel really nice to not be so far behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment