Thursday, November 29, 2007

NaNo Update

I will win NaNoWriMo. Through pure will, if no other way. I haven't been posting here because I've been too busy procrastinating to do so. As of yesterday morning my NaNoWriMo word count was 29k. That's 21k below the 50k goal. Right now my word count is 41k. So I procrastinated so well through the first 27 days of the month, never on top of my word count goal. I don't think I made any of the quotas after the one on the first day. And now it's an hour before the last day of November and NaNoWriMo and I am proving once again that I am amazing under pressure. Tomorrow I will have to write 9k, or less if I squeeze another thousand or two words out of the next hour, and I'm thinking that pulling an all-nighter into the last day of NaNoWriMo sounds like a really good idea. So what if I have two classes and work tomorrow. I can survive on no sleep. Plus, I got a good night's sleep last night, and I can sleep in December.


I want to win NaNoWriMo more than I've ever wanted anything in my life, so I'm going to do it. Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment