Tuesday, September 12, 2006

School Returns

School is back full time now. Classes, homework, teachers, high school drama, the whole nine yards. I really have have to get back into writing. Writing is like a release for me. I have to find a time to do it between sleep, school, girl scouts, extra-curricular activities, homework and television.


I'm getting braces on tomorrow. Kinda nervous.


I found a site just recently that has stuck with me: http://fate.rooniverse.net/. The site is the home for this person's virtual television show. The basic idea is that you make up characters and write stories in script form. I don't know why it's stuck with me, but it has and I want to try it. In the case of Fate (the site at the address above), the writer is writing scripts with Dawn Summers (of Buffy the Vampire Slayer) as the/a main character.


I think that's it for now. I'm kinda late for bed and I have to get myself up and to the orthodontist tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment