Thursday, March 09, 2006

Fido

This idea came out of a peer editing thing gone wrong in English. I have to write a story, for my friends, about a 'Radioactive Gay Robot Dog With Herpes, That Glows And Squeaks and Has A World Domination Plan'. Before I begin:


I mean no offense to anyone. This story is just for fun.


I'm just going to a character thing about the dog today.


*^*^*^*



Name:
Blingk-Willy-Willy-Ding-Ding-Oink-Beep-Wing-Wong-Billy-Batty-Nit-Nat (or Fido, for short)


Gender:
Male


Personality:
Hates everything. Earth in particular. Evil. Thinks he's a GOD.


History:
From a planet called 'X-zolia', where he, and all dogs are worshipped as gods. Ship crashes on Earth. On X-zolia it's a sin for a man and a woman to be together.


Traits:
Heals people of Herpes. He's able to 'take' the Herpes from them and uses his radioactivity to 'kill' it. Glows because of his radioactivity. Wants to take over Earth because he thinks it should be run by dogs and not humans.



*^*^*^*



I will write this story, but for now I wanted to bang this out. Please don't steal it (especially the name).


No comments:

Post a Comment