Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Back to Blogging

I had a conversation with a friend of mine a couple days ago. We both like to write, but seldom find the time to do it, even though we both have blogs that we could be updating. And that got me thinking about this place. Obviously it's been a while since I posted, but I do really enjoy blogging. With the amount of interesting things that I find on the internet everyday that I just really need to share with someone, or even just put somewhere and talk out my feelings about, blogging could be really good for me.

So, I guess the point of this is that I intend to start posting here more. I do not promise high quality everyday. And it won't always be one thing or another. I hope to post a mix of videos, my writing, pictures and just talking about links or something happening in my life.

I'll start right now with an update on my life. I have the same Dunkin' Donuts job that I've had since I graduated high school. Except now instead of working nights, I'm the Assistant Manager and I work a dark o'clock early in the morning. It's been an interesting transition for this night owl, but I still enjoy it. I am still working my way through college with online classes. I do participate in NaNoWriMo every year (I think I'm pretty good at keeping my sidebar updated with that). I tried Camp NaNoWriMo in August this year and didn't even break 7k. I am still very much a James McAvoy fangirl. I would appreciate it a lot if TPTB would release one of the three movies he filmed last year and early this year (or even Arthur Christmas! Give me anything.). I am still in love with X-Men: First Class. I have grown this love by attending a fan meetup for XMFC and starting to read X-Men comics. I am of legal drinking age (I was the last time I posted, but now I've found people that I can be around and drink and just have a good time). I like drinking, but I'm responsible about it. I saw Train in concert on Saturday. It was fantastic.

I think that's it for tonight. I've got comics that I really want to read. Expect the layout and design to change.

Nice to talk to you again, blog people. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment