Monday, January 11, 2010

Aevelyn Is Leveling

This is the first of probably many very geeky posts here. Not that most of my posts aren't geeky anyway.


Aevelyn is the first character I made on my real WoW account. I made others on the trial, but Aevelyn is the one I leveled to 56 to open up Death Knights. Since then I had abandoned Aevelyn to play my plate-wearing damage taking DK. Now that my DK is 80 and pretty well geared and runs heroics I've turned to my other characters and started leveling Aevelyn again. Now she's at 64, almost half way to 65 and I'm loving playing her again. She's a destro warlock and I'm actually getting good at remembering to mana up and doing damage with her. I like using the felhunter to level, though the voidwalker is nice too. I'm in Nagrand, and it's interesting because i never came through here while leveling my death knight.


Well, back to leveling for a bit. I have to go to bed soon because I have to work at noon and that's early for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment