Saturday, October 04, 2008

Goal Completion: 28. Watch this YouTube vid with sound

I have just watched the following YouTube vid with sound: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvit4QgHRBo.


I definitely don't like Wincest in fanfic, but I love it in vids because it's more of a challenge to use the clips from the show to show something different than what most see (gen brolove). This vid is actually really good and I'm adding it to my YouTube favorites list.


See the updated list here.


Also, I'm adding an unofficial goal to my list: read all the children's books in the Champlain College Library.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. Uh. Just found your blog. Love the background by the by. But I watched that vid and I'm not much of a fan of wincest, but that was an awesome video. I was laughing in it at places. Thanks for sharing the video.

    ReplyDelete