Friday, September 26, 2008

NaNoWriMo: Is It November Yet?

I've given up on doing homework for the night, and instead I'm looking through the NaNoWriMo forums. I don't why looking through the forums gets me so pumped for November, but it does. I'm ready, well, inpiration wise. I have no plot, or characters. But those things don't really matter for NaNoWriMo anyway.


One thing that I've found that looks interesting (while looking through the forums) is a program called Temptation Blocker. The link is here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/temptblocker/, and I think I'll be putting it on my laptop when I get home from work tonight.


I've also just noticed that I can't find my NaNo 2007 winner badges, so I'm going to look for them online and steal them, because I thought I'd posted them on here, but apparently not. I did win though. No doubt about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment