Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Personal Discovery

Every once in a while I figure something out about myself. Sunday I hung out with Monique and Bailey. We had a sleepover at Monique's. I've always like having musicgoing when I'm writing or working on something. At Monique's I learned that I write much better if I'm wearing headphones to listen to music. I don't know why it helps me to concentrate, except that it kind of blocks out the outside world, and I am able to get totally absorbed in the music. I wanted to write it down so that I remember. I need to find a pair of headphones. I'm working on writing a story for a prompt my Mom gave me a while ago and I'd actually like to continue writing it. It's about what happens after the episode "Freak Nation" of Dark Angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment